MORE TO COME
Authorship was determined by intellectual contribution. * indicates equal contribution
1. Hu, J., & Judge, T. (forthcoming). Leader-team complementarity: Exploring the interactive effects of leader personality traits and team power distance value on team processes and performance. Journal of Applied Psychology.
2. Hu, J., Jiang, K., Mo, S., Chen, H., & Shi, J. (2016). Employee participation in companysponsored volunteer programs: The motivational and contextual antecedents and performance consequences. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 137, 99-111.
3. Jiang, K., Hu, J., Hong, Y., Liao, H., & Liu, S. (2016). Do it well and do it right: The impact of service climate and ethical climate on business performance outcomes and the boundary conditions. Journal of Applied Psychology, 101, 1553-1568.
4. Hu, J., Wayne, S. J., Bauer, T., Erdogan, B., &. Liden, R. C. (2016). Senior executive and self perceptions of fit and performance: A time-lagged examination of newly-hired executives. Human Relations, 69, 1259-1286.
5. Jiang, K., Hu, J., Liu, S., & Lepak, D. (2016). Understanding employees’ perceptions of human resource practices: Effects of demographic dissimilarity to and relationships with managers and coworkers. Human Resource Management.
6. Hu, J., Erdogan, B., Bauer, T., Jiang, K., Liu, S., & Li, Y. (2015). There are lots of big fish in this pond: The role of peer overqualification on task significance, perceived fit, and performance for overqualified employees. Journal of Applied Psychology, 100, 1228-1238.
7. Hu, J., & Liden, R. C. (2015). Making a difference in the teamwork: Linking team prosocial motivation to team processes and effectiveness. Academy of Management Journal, 58, 1102-1127.
8. Liden, R.C., Wayne, S.J., Meuser, J.D., Hu, J., Wu, J., & Liao, C. (2015). Servant leadership: Validation of a short form of the SL-28. Leadership Quarterly, 26, 254-269.
9. Liu, S. *, Hu, J., * Li, Y., Wang, Z., & Lin, X. (2014). Examining the cross-level relationship between shared leadership and learning in teams: Evidence from China. The Leadership Quarterly, 25, 282-295.
10. Hong, Y.*, Liao, H.*, Hu, J.*, & Jiang, K.* (2013). Missing link in the service profit chain: A meta-analytic review of the antecedents, consequences, and moderators of service climate. Journal of Applied Psychology, 98, 237-267.
11. Hu, J., & Liden, R. C. (2013). Relative leader-member exchange within team contexts: How and when social comparison impacts individual effectiveness. Personnel Psychology, 66, 127-172.
12. Hoobler, J. M., & Hu, J. (2013). A model of injustice, abusive supervision, and negative affect. The Leadership Quarterly, 24, 256-269.
13. Jiang, K., Lepak, D. P., Hu, J., & Baer, J. (2012). How does human resource management influence organizational outcomes? A meta-analytic investigation of the mediating mechanism. Academy of Management Journal, 55, 1264-1294. (Lead Article)
14. Hu, J., Wang, Z., Liden, R. C., & Sun, J. (2012). The influence of leader core selfevaluation on follower reports of transformational leadership. The Leadership Quarterly, 23, 860-868.
15. Hu, J., & Liden, R. C. (2011). Antecedents of team potency and team effectiveness: An examination of goal and process clarity and servant leadership. Journal of Applied Psychology, 96, 851-862.
16. Hoobler, J. M., Hu, J., & Wilson, M. (2010). Do workers who experience conflict between the work and family domains hit a “glass ceiling?” A meta-analytic examination. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 77, 481-494.